The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is
provided by Kenilworth Rugby Football Club Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information
up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied,
about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or
the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You should seek
specific legal advice in relation to any particular issue you may have.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or
consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits
arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of
Kenilworth Rugby Football Club Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability
of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the
views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kenilworth Rugby
Football Club Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being
temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website is owned and operated by Kenilworth Rugby Football Club Limited, registered address:
Jack Davies Memorial Ground, Glasshouse Lane, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2AJ, United
1. Kenilworth Rugby Football Club Limited recognises that privacy is important to its members
and visitors to this site. Kenilworth Rugby Football Club Limited is registered under the
Data Protection Act 1998 and is committed to protecting your online privacy. Any personal
information provided by you to Kenilworth Rugby Football Club Limited through enquiries,
provision of contact details and use of this website will be retained and used for the
- review, research and monitoring purposes;
- improving the website to meet users' habits and requirements and compiling information relating to users' movements across the website;
- retained upon receipt of your express instructions.
2. Any personal information received from you will be never be shared, sold, transferred or
otherwise disclosed to any third party, unless such disclosure is required by law or court
3. Your personal information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
at all times. Nothing in this policy shall prevent or hinder Kenilworth Rugby Football Club
Limited from complying with its legal obligations as to disclosure or otherwise under that
4. Communications will typically take place via email.
5. Kenilworth Rugby Football Club Limited will always use this communication method
7. The Website contains links to other sites and vice versa.
Limited on this website.