Kenilworth RFC is a traditional town club that currently plays in Midlands 2 west (south) – level 7 of the RFU league structure. It prides itself on providing a warm welcome to (new and old) members and visitors alike with the clubhouse bar open most nights during the season. The club regularly fields 1st , 2nd and Colts Men’s XV’s, an occasional 3rd XV/Pirates and a Ladies 1st XV and occasional Development Squad. There are also 350+ Minis & Juniors playing section.
We are renowned for playing attractive, flowing rugby that is enjoyed by people from across Warwickshire and welcome players of all abilities to the club. Whether you are aged 5 or 50, a seasoned veteran or new to the sport, there is a place for you at Kenilworth RFC. As the largest social membership organisation in Kenilworth, the rugby club is proud to be at the heart of our community. We value the contributions of all our many members and supporters to the continued success of Kenilworth Rugby Football Club both on and off the pitch.
To provide a family-friendly and inclusive club which offers and promotes participation and enjoyment in the game of Rugby Union.
To become an inclusive, vibrant, sustainable and successful rugby club with the ambition to participate and play at a National League level.
- Team - we help all players to achieve their full potential
- Commitment - we all contribute to maintaining a successful, vibrant and viable Club
- Inclusive - we are open, transparent and accountable and value all contributions
- Community - we are club, family and community spirited
- Friendly - we are a friendly and welcoming Club to all those who wish to use our facilities
- Pride - we are proud of our Club, our reputation and our heritage: We are Kenilworth RFC, #KenFamily