News in brief
- On Saturday 13th July we are hosting an in-house Touch Rugby Tournament and this is to be held at The Cowpatch from 1pm. There are teams entered from all sections of the club (U14s upwards) and if you are interested in joining in then simply turn up and PAG will find you a squad to join. There will be a BBQ and a bar set up.
- The Men & Women's sections have been busy arranging pre-season games and you will find their home games listed on the Events page of the web site HERE
- The league fixtures for the Men and Women are now available and you can see them at MEN's FIXTURES and WOMEN's FIXTURES
- At the AGM last week the following was discussed and agreed:
- We are looking to change our bar supplier, away from Coors to Marstons.
- We are entering into an arrangement with the Royal Leamington Spa Archery Society for them to use CP3 at the Cowpatch.
- There is a further delay in the purchase of our new ground and the revised date for our re-location is now August 2022, at the earliest.
- The membership structure and fees have been reviewed and there is to be a slight increase. Full details of this, and how to pay, will be issued soon.
- The main pitch has undergone a lot of renovation work, including re-turfing and re-seeding, and must not be used until further notice. The Training Pitch and CP1 have also undergone similar renovation and must not be used.
- There is currently no House Chairman - duties are to look after the fabric of the buildings, in and out, and instigate repair work as necessary. If you are interested in taking on this role then please contact email@example.com
- The position of Commercial Chairman is also available and again if you are interested then contact our Chairman.
- It is not too late to order a Twickenham Polo shirt at a cost of £17. If you wish to have one then contact firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Monday 8th July
Return to News Page