KRFC NEWS FOR 5th JUNE 2020
- Due to requests we have now extended the dead-line for Jenny & Martin’s Quiz and this is now 19th June. If you have not received a copy then I can send one out. There are cash prizes to be won!
- Our link with SanHanz remains very strong and receiving a lot of local publicity. They will again be at the club this Saturday (and every Saturday till further notice). Full info on how to order, pay and collect is HERE. They have also won a National Award! – info is HERE.
- Due to a change in local rules The Wedding Pizza Co and Flying Cows Burgers cannot now offer the service they were from the club car park and can only do a home delivery. Details are on their web site and Social Media.
- Our main club AGM was due to be held on 24th June but clearly this is not possible. A decision was made at the recent Management Meeting to defer the AGM, as recommended by the RFU. The new date will be communicated as soon as it is set.
- There are now a large number of people using the Cow Patch for training and the club wishes to remind everyone of the ‘social distancing’ that is required, a 2m separation with training in pairs only. You are also reminded that both the main pitch and the Training Pitch are currently not to be used due to the end of season renovation work that has been undertaken on them. If you wish any advice on this then contact Jai on firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are also a lot of youngsters using the Cow Patch for recreational purposes and whilst we do not condone this some of the use is of a questionable nature. If you see anyone who should not be there, and/or anyone using it for questionable uses, then please contact us, or even the local police.
- We are glad to announce that one of our sponsors, the Almanack, has re-opened for a ‘click collect takeaway service’. The full info can be found HERE.
- The winning stories in our competition, as read by Alison Firth can be viewed HERE – it is superb!
- The Spurgeon Cup that was planned for June has been cancelled and will not be held until next year, the date of 4th June 2021 being pencilled in.
- We are proceeding with the production of our match day programme for next season and we are always looking for sponsors to advertise within it. The information is contained within this DOCUMENT. If you know of anyone then please let me know.
- And finally, sad news that long standing Social Member, Graham Basketts, passed away in late May. I have not been advised of the funeral arrangements, yet.
Keep stay safe and keep observing the lockdown, wherever you are.
Return to News Page