KRFC NEWS FOR 26th JUNE, 2020
- The big news this week is the re-opening of the club bar as from Saturday 4th July at 4pm. It will be open Fridays (6 till 10), Saturdays (4 till 10) and Sundays (1 till 4) starting from Saturday 4th July. There are a number of ‘rules’ we need to adhere to and these can be found HERE. Please observe these rules for everyone’s safety.
- There are now a large number of people using the Cow Patch for training and the club wishes to remind everyone of the rules that apply. A number of people have worked very hard in preparing risk assessments for training and these must be adhered to and have been communicated to those responsible for the groups. If you wish to see the exact documents that have been prepared then speak to Jai or Kerry.
- There are also a lot of youngsters using the Cow Patch for recreational purposes and whilst we do not condone this some of the use is of a questionable nature. If you see anyone who should not be there, and/or anyone using it for questionable uses, then please contact us, or even the local police.
- We are glad to announce that one of our sponsors, the Almanack, has re-opened for a ‘click collect takeaway service’. The full info can be found HERE.
- We are proceeding with the production of our match day programme for next season and we are always looking for sponsors to advertise within it. The information is contained within this DOCUMENT. If you know of anyone then please let me know.
- I am also looking for articles for inclusion in the match day programme and if your section has been up to something of interest during the lockdown then please let me know and provide me with copy and pics.
- Progress on our ground move is continuing despite the lockdown and you will be glad to know that a ground investigation has now been undertaken. Scheme drawings are being developed for the planning application which will be submitted towards the end of July. The scheme now has the full support of the RFU and Sport England and has been well received by Warwick District Council to date. A public consultation exercise will take place via the Club Website at the end of this month and everyone will have the opportunity to comment. The most recent plan developed can be viewed HERE.
- You recall I am sure our cup winning exploits at Twickenham in May19 – well the official photographers for the event have come to us offering prints with discounts of between 33 and 50% on offer. This includes photos of a specific player! If anyone is interested in this offer then let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will forward the details.
Keep stay safe and keep observing the lockdown, wherever you are. Enjoy your beers next week. I will think of you as I am sinking another gassy Sagres.
Return to News Page