KRFC NEWS FOR 2nd JULY 20
- The Club Bar is re-opening on 4th July at 4pm. A lot of work has gone into writing risk assessments and protocols to allow us to open and the latest protocol can be found HERE. The risk assessment(s) undertaken will be available to view at the club. Please read the Protocol before you come down on Saturday.
- If you have not yet picked up your new members card - and a large number have not, then please do ASAP - this will eventually help greatly in streamlining payments on your card and across the bar and will allow you to view your balance.
- There is also a call for Volunteers to help on Saturday and if you can then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No doubt a big topic for discussion on Saturday will centre around the developments regarding our coaching set up, with Dave Ellis departing and Phil Boulton taking over. You can read all about these developments HERE & HERE.
- We are also all wondering when we can start to play rugby again – to be honest no one really knows and the latest RFU thinking is available HERE.
Enjoy your beers and wine on Saturday.
Return to News Page