KRFC NEWS FOR 25th SEPT 2020
- Our Women are now at level 2 (Championship North 1) and and are looking to the membership and wider community for support. Further information and how you can help is HERE.
- The virtual AGM was (successfully) held on 23rd Sept and the Slides presented and discussed on the night can be found HERE. The Minutes are currently being prepared and will soon be added. The News from the AGM was the appointment of Dean Stephenson as President, Caz Spence as Secretary and Dom Carrick as Social Chairman. All other positions on the Management Committee have remained the same. There was a call from Paul Fountaine - New Ground Project Support Leader (slide 59+) for all members to consider how they can assist in supporting the ~50 New Ground supporting projects, ranging from Laundry Room fit-out spec etc, to the more strategic New Ground Operating Model and Business Planning. If you think you can assist (and we hope many can) then contact Paul direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Planning Application for our new ground has now gone 'live' at Warwick DC (WDC) and the club welcomes you to comment on it, direct to to WDC. Further information is available HERE.
- The club has (again) revised its Risk Assessment for Social Drinking under the current government guide-lines and this can be found HERE. There are many changes so please read!
- Despite the fact that we have now been told that the earliest our Community Rugby will start is Jan 21 we have proceeded with the preparation of our Match Programme and this will soon be available and issued to the membership. We would be grateful if you could support the many advertisers who have stayed with us, despite the shortened season. There are also many interesting articles for you to read!
- ......................and finally this is the last News that I will be issuing, after many, many years, as this is one of the many tasks that I have relinquished. I wish to thank all members who have written or emailed me with their kind thoughts on my efforts over the past 27 years. It was a great honour to be part of the success of Kenilworth Rugby Club for so long.
Return to News Page