KENILWORTH RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB
The clubhouse will re-open on Friday 16th April, and we ask all visitors to adhere to the relevant Government Covid regulations as well as our own procedures which we have put into place for the safety of our members.
- Every visitor must scan the NHS Covid App or provide contact details manually.
- Only outdoor toilets are available (by home and away changing rooms), with one person allowed entry at a time.
- There is strictly no entry into the main clubhouse
- There are no ball games to be played in the car park, and the 1XV pitch is also strictly out of bounds (due to maintenance)
- The rear car park will not be accessible to cars
- Drinks can only be purchased via table service
- Payment can only be made by card from your table (additional card machines have been acquired)
- Maximum of 4 people per table (unless all from one household)
- Tables can be booked via text to 07735270245
- Tables can only be booked from Wednesday onwards for the following weekend, and there is a 20 minute grace period on pre-booked tables before the reservation is released.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to at all times
If you develop Coronavirus symptoms during or after your visit, you must contact Club Chairman Peter Blakeman on 07710 094245 immediately
Initial Opening hours (which will be extended in due course, subject to demand):
Fridays 6pm - 10pm
Saturdays 2pm - 9pm
Sundays 12pm - 4pm
Many thanks, and we look forward to welcoming the #kenfamily back to the club!
All the best,
Your KRFC Committee